It's almost here! This is it! I hope you've all finished your projects, my fellows, because I haven't!
I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with next week. I'm not sure if we have to show our Powerpoint Presentation in front of the whole class; this detail is conveniently not mentioned as to create tension or some sort of terrible surprise.
I'm guessing we do, and I'm sure it'll be very interesting to see everybody's work. That's a lotta Citroen vans to get through, yes it is, but it'll be okay because we can get coffee from the second floor.
Hello to the team of brave adventurers who are currently in Turkey, and keeping us all quite entertained with their blog at http://catbarrel.blogspot.com. It sounds like they're having a wonderous time, I especially liked Slaney's single dramatic tear.
Oh well, can't put it off any longer; it's back to work for me. I've almost finished the Train, almost finished the Workshop, and the less said about the character, the better. Farewell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment