Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday, I'm still young! Ahaha!

I share the same birthday as Google, I keep forgetting this and am reminded every year when I get to Google's homepage and go "THEY KNEW?!" then "Oh wait."

I'll be spending some time with my family on this occasion. Everybody have a good day as well!

4 comments:

Kitto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

This is an old post so you probably won't get it, buuuut... Happy birthday for back then!
I just randomly checked my blog, which I don't do very often and found your nice comments, how nice!
It's been a long time, sometimes I feel like writing long rambly e-mails to you, but I don't think I have your e-mail address.
I keep meaning to set up a blog for my artsy stuff, hopefully it will actually happen sometime soon... :D
Hope all is well!
x