I recieved my results for Year 2 today. I have passed, and passed well. Thank you, my lovely tutors! And you, Mike.
I've got so much to learn before next year though, enough to warrant a freak-out, actually. The main points of note for this year will be learning to:
Create interesting and effective composition.
Finally really understand colour theory, and how to use light within an image or scene.
Get my arse in gear and sort out my texture painting.
By this time next year, everything will have changed. No more university, no more social life, no more sleeping in. Oh no, it's all ending soon. This is...
I hope everybody who tried their hardest got good results and passed well! Everyone else, shame on you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
lmao http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/235837.html
i never thought something like this could slip through kojima's net but omfg, possibly the most awful peice of "animating" ive ever seen lol!
It's not really animating, it's just motion tweening that I could see...
The snow effects were nice though!
Game Art the Movie would have been/will be superior!
what dya mean, 'and Mike'... goddamit, nothing would exist without me! Nothing, I tell you NOTHING!!!
Muahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaggrrgrgrgg
Post a Comment