Between where I'm staying and the building I'll be working in is a strange and mystical world. The gates of my halls open into a quiet back road, and from there you can go past a huge medieval church, under a tudor building and onto a cobbled road - part of it is shown in the photo - that goes pretty much all the way there. The thing is, it's so quiet and peaceful; a lovely way to start the morning, better than walking next to a loud and chaotic road in my opinion.
I should mention though, I didn't take the photos; my 3rd year friend did. When my camera arrives, I'll be able to show more things of interest, such as... Wheely bins!
Today was mostly spent going around town with two of my coursemates - whom I met today - before heading back to play Streets of Rage and Halo 2. I also got convinced that I had lost my mobile phone charger, ordered a new one online, then found it in the draw right next to me. So far, off to a bad start.

Spire of the church. More pictures of this one are on the way because I like this sort of architecture.



No comments:
Post a Comment