Thursday, April 24, 2008

Year 2 Complete

Huzzaaaaaah, year 2, complete! This is only the beginning of some hardcore practice over the summer, but all proper university work is now handed in and gone. The group project ended really well, actually. I think we had the best communication, which was apparent due to the fact we all held together and didn't argue, fall out or just go missing, all of which unfortunately befell the other teams.

But hey, that's all over now. We can all be friends again, old projects are swept away and we look to the future and things, mm.


In fact my eyes look to next year, in particular to the next big serious project we need to do. It'll be each of us on our own - although we can team up if we want to. In my ideal world, I would have one (1) team mate, because no 'group dynamic' is as perfect as that between just two people. Then again, two people isn't really a group, so that explains that probably.

So long as you have two people who don't mind working together, who have enthusiasm for what they're doing, you simply can't go wrong. Well, it's never gone wrong for me in my experience, and I've done this sort of thing three times.


Anyway, whether or not I get my wish is still to be seen. I don't even really have an idea of what I want to do, but that can be a good thing if I'm looking to work with someone else. The question is whether someone else wants to work with me, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: